The WT02LVDS supports full 24-bit LVDS video for the best color depth the BBB can produce.
Not only can the WT02LVDS output 24-bit LVDS, but the output can support both single or dual LVDS output. Supports most of the LVDS LCDs on the market.
- sD card with Angstrom build is included (BBB is not included)
- Full 24-bit video support
- selectable Single or Dual LVDS output*
- selectable LVDS clock edge
- selectable LVDS bit mapping
- Common Hirose 40-pin LVDS connection
- EEprom support with write protection
- 3.3V LCD output for RL/UD control**
- 3.3V LCD output for LVDS select**
- Single common 12V input (5V generated for BBB)
- 12V output support for LCD backlight (for use when led driver included on LCD)
* dual LVDS output is at 1/2 the clock input frequency
** dependent on LCD panel. Not all LCDs support this feature
Note: Using 24-bit video, due to BBB hardware, the operating system must run off the sD memory card. A custom Angstrom build is used to support this cape. Android is coming soon.