The OD3390 Blues Drive with Boost Guitar Effects Pedal is tuned for more headroom with a full sound that starts to breakup when pushed. Select from either of the two soft clipping options or kick on hard clipping. The rolloff frequency gives you a slightly fatter mid-hump and can be adjusted with the presence knob. The OD3390 Blues Drive with Boost Guitar Effects Pedal produces great clipping sounds and harmonic like the Blues Breaker*, Timmy*, Morning glory* and that hard to find King of Tones*. Kick in the hard clipping and you get good sound without sacrificing too much output.
- Drive + Boost in a single pedal
- Boost is independent and has Pre / Post control
- Two Soft Clipping options (SC)
- One Hard Clipping option (HC)
- OverDrive Control
- Presence “Voice” Controls
- Active tone control
- Output Volume Control
- Relay controlled True-bypass
- Soft stomp switches
* names may be copyright of their owners and are not related to Witztronics. Sounds are similar, but depend on the gear being used.